China Foreigners Guide Homepage
Forum Home  China Foreigners Guide > Forum Home > Topic-based Forums > Travel in China
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A forum for foreigners in China.

RuneScape - I can't find the complete list

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wfuuopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RuneScape - I can't find the complete list
    Posted: 25 Oct 2021 at 1:54pm

I would prefer quality over quantity. Not actually. It means that 2005 wasn't of RuneScape gold high quality or that it is the case today. This year's quests are: One-of-a-kind – OK. It ought to have been classified as Master instead of Grandmaster. It is also very rushed. Recycled graphics are used in the new areas (celestial Dragon Dungeon is in the same place as the Brimhaven Metal Dragon Area).

Fate of the gods - Very great or excellent. It's contained but still done very well. Shadow Over Ashdale - Novice and short, but a good atmosphere. The Mighty Fall – Pretty Good. Plague’s End - While some portions were enjoyable, they were overshadowed and overdone by the absence in depth in others.

Three are not as good, but two are fantastic. I think that when we look at some of the late 2013 quests, we'll see that a few other ones are also rushed. Birthright of the Dwarves was one of them. It had no Post Quest Dialogue from the time Plague's End was released (almost a whole year).

2005 quests: I can't find the complete list, but here are a few I found. Desert Treasure – Very good. Part II of Mourning's Ends - This is an immersive experience, but it's not one of my favorites. Rat Catchers - This is long, but kind of humorous. The new areas were released. Swan Song: New Area and boss fight. Plus 20+ other quests. None of these felt rushed.

However, this isn't what my goal was. I was referring to the fact that quests today need to have a decent storyline as well as decent cinematics. Great things to do and perhaps a reason to earn reward. I've ploughed through probably 40-50 quests for members on my Ironman and a lot really feel like 'do x do y', 'do Z' get items, and OSRS buy gold complete the quest.右键点击切换位置
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic