China Foreigners Guide Homepage
Forum Home  China Foreigners Guide > Forum Home > Topic-based Forums > Business China
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - MMOexp Madden 24 current benefits of retired playe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A forum for foreigners in China.

MMOexp Madden 24 current benefits of retired playe

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeulwenLucas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MMOexp Madden 24 current benefits of retired playe
    Posted: 31 Jan 2024 at 1:42pm
The Madden NFL 24 has proposed changes to the current benefits of retired players, like building clinics in Madden NFL 24 cities for retired players to visit. That brings about questions, mostly about who’s paying for the services. The Madden NFL 24? To players, this isn’t good enough and they want to know they are protected with insurance past those five years.

I’ve proposed this before, but a tiered system for health care would work. You play for four seasons, you receive five years of health care. Five seasons = seven years of health care, and so on. I do not expect owners to give players lifetime health insurance, and I doubt players expect this in negotiations.

If I had to guess, I believe Madden NFL 24 players will ultimately agree to the CBA this week after meeting in person with their reps and the league office. This deal has plenty of elements the majority of players want to agree to 17 games. But don’t be fooled: decreased practice time shouldn’t be one of them. The players need more benefits and more money. In the end, that is what they will remember in retirement.

Madden NFL 24 hot seat watch Bill O'Brien is apparently in demand. Check out some of the teams that might be looking to retain his services.

Get cheap MUT 24 Coins from reliable sellers at MMOexp. Buy MUT 24 Coins and enjoy the best service, 24/7 Live Support, and fast delivery, all provided by mmoexp.
右键点击切换位置
Game, RSgoldfast.com, P2Pah.com, MMOexp.com, Bio: https://linktr.ee/heulwenlucas
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic