China Foreigners Guide Homepage
Forum Home  China Foreigners Guide > Forum Home > Topic-based Forums > Travel in China
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - When will the next Double XP event in RuneScape?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A forum for foreigners in China.

When will the next Double XP event in RuneScape?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muxia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: When will the next Double XP event in RuneScape?
    Posted: 12 Jul 2022 at 5:22pm
We saw our very final Double XP event of 2021 after the previous one was over in November. The last couple of years, there's been not more than four events every year. For obvious reasons. They need to be big with Mut 23 coins!

As we pondered the next event, we guessed we would be able to see it by the end of February, and that was the case. . From the beginning of 2014 there has been an additional"Deluxe" XP occasion at the moment. Given how the last few events have performed We wouldn't think of any future changes since Jagex seems to have perfected their formula.

Players receive 48 hours of Double XP time that they can use over the course of approximately 10 days. There was one exception where the event lasted for 21 days. But the 10-day events are more likely to draw huge numbers of participants due to their limited duration.

If you're not in the familiar, RuneScape is a big deal. A darned big deal. It is, at least to people in the MMORPG world. In its 21st year it's one the most popular MMORPGs and probably the best free one. The main theme is high-fantasy with a similar medieval flavor running throughout it . This combination excels; just ask J.K. Rowling.

RuneScape is an important game for me personally for three teeny-tiny reasons It was the first MMORPG I played; the first game I could be said to have been hooked to; and the first game that could be described as "online" but is far from the most popular. Still, that's three significant gaming milestones that should not be dismissed with a smile.

Following a brief and bare-bones instruction on the appropriately named Tutorial Island and I ended up finding myself stuck in the dull yet quite nice riverside city of Lumbridge. In Lumbridge, each new player masters the basic mechanics, like how to start a fire or put money into the bank. It is important to remember that in RuneScape every player starts in a fair playing field (weirdly in the 3rd level).

There aren't any set classes or structured builds, only skills, ideally with the goal of being able to reach the maximum of 99. However, as it's neither practical nor perhaps desirable for many of us, it's probably best to focus on just a few. In addition, the overall degree of a character or level of combat has the limit of 130 (or 123 in RuneScape Classic). I think I made it to 85 before I decided to go to bed. Maybe school began again.

There's also five attack types for you to learn: knife, slash, crush, magic, and ranged. At first, my naive prey consisted of goblins as well as chickens, but there's plenty of more powerful and dangerous fodder out there with madden 23 coins cheap. Predators, too. Certain, RuneScape has a steep learning curve at the beginning. When I had my basic capabilities mastered, it was all go and I soon found it difficult to remove myself from the computer screen.
右键点击切换位置
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic