China Foreigners Guide Homepage
Forum Home  China Foreigners Guide > Forum Home > Topic-based Forums > Classifieds
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A forum for foreigners in China.

It was a huge task to increase my level

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It was a huge task to increase my level
    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 at 2:25pm

It was a huge task to increase my level and WOW TBC Gold determine where to put my 1 talent point and which new spells to purchase. I recall coming back in a later expansion and seeing that the one agency I'd left on my character's progress was where I could spend one talent per... 10? 15? Levels. Each stage was taught gradually and there was no pressure to master the skill. This was a sad fact. It's okay. me.

Their reasoning to change the way they build is solid. It was too cookie-cutter with the majority of people searching for a build, and then used it. Talents such as one percent increase in damage targets were not "exciting" and they were replaced with cheap Burning Crusade Classic Gold options that were more flexible , and/or necessary to make the appear less restrictive.
右键点击切换位置
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic